Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A 50th Wedding Anniversary Prezzie!!!!!!

I made this pouch holder thingy for a gift voucher for a 50th wedding anniversary presant....I just wanted to make it look a little bit nicer than just giving a gift voucher........I am proud of myself as no pattern used...I know I know it was easy but I just can't work without patterns.....I also embroidered on the front with my embroidery machine......

The inside of the pouch...I done button holes to hold the corners of the cards in...(although on came out crooked, but oh well)


They aren't the best pics sorry!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks really cute Emma, the embroidery is a really lovely touch. So much nicer than putting the vouchers in an envelope.

Aimée Turner said...

Emma that looks fantastic! What a lovely touch, I'm sure they will love it.

Unknown said...

Looks great Emma, well done for working without a pattern.

Post a Comment