Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A tour of my sewing/computer room........

Ok this is my sewing/computer room........I just cleaned it up yesterday making way for my new overlocker.......Ok there is probley a little more cleaning to do but it will do for now, it is better than what is was LOL!!!!!!
As you first walk in the door straight ahead under the window is my Horn sewing cabinet with my Janome sewing machine and my Brother pooh bear embroidery machine (that I still have arguments with we aren't quite on speaking terms at the moment LOL) and where the green cutting mat is, that is where my new overlocker will be sitting when it comes home on Saturday!!! Yah for me!!!!!!! Where you see the brother machine on the edge of the cabinet, just to the right is a built in robe!!!!
Then I have my ironing board set up for ironing seams, interfacing etc.....But I don't iron clothes LOL!!!!!!!

Opposite my sewing cabinet, and behind the door is the computer cabinet...Ok it may need a little clean up and the pile of bills against the wall need to be filed.....

And the built in cupboard I have some material hanging and some in the shelves folded as I didn't have any more hanging room.......Down the bottom is my scrapbooking stuff and on the other side of the hanging area is shelves but is just storing Non-sewing junk..........





0 comments:

Post a Comment