Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Popover Sundress by Oliver + S

It's a friends little girls 2nd birthday on Monday.....And to be honest I had forgotten till yesterday when Mel was looking at making something for a two year old. Jen suggested the O+S popover sundress free pattern so I thought I would give it a go too.....Jen said it was an easy pattern to make and it was, but it took me a lot longer than everyone else to make it as I changed it a little.........

So the dress......I made it with a light weight denim and sunflower fabric I found hidden.....I have no little girl fabrics...........But I don't think it came out too bad at all, I am quite happy with my efforts for once........LOL!!!!!!!!
I added yellow ric rac to the yoke, and blue ric rac as a border around the bottom sunflower fabric........

A close up of the yoke and yellow ric rac...
And my labels arrived today just in time....Well I did have to do a little unpicking to put them on but oh well.....Doesn't it look so professional now!! LOL!!!!

I have had a few people ask where I got hte lables from so I thought I would add in a link here.
I got them from Charm woven lables.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well done Emma - what a great job you did. Love the detail on the bottom

Post a Comment