Monday, September 7, 2009

A presant for a sweet little boy!!!!

A friend of mine that live on the Gold Coast had a sweet little boy 3 weeks ago, and I made these little explorer overalls a while ago but just needed to get some self cover buttons to finish them (thanks Lincraft, if I had of got that order that was placed on the 20th July I would of been able to finish them!!!!!!) so yesterday I had to buy some more and finish these off.....(they look familiar you say??? Yes I made the exact same pair a while ago in a size bigger for a Christening presant!! I love the little explorer overalls, they are so cute.)
And the cards I made to go with the presants. The pink one is for the little boys big sister who turned 2. I made here this dress......
A close up of the embossing I done on the card...........


I hope they like it!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment