Monday, August 17, 2009

YAH a parcel of patterns from Bella and vintage!

Yah my order from Bella and vintage arrived today (I ordered it Thursday and she posted Friday and arrived on Tuesday so not bad at all) and look at how it is wrapped, so nice it was like getting a presant not an order and it had a nice flower on the front and a card in an envelope. So nice. I couldn't wait to get into it but I managed to get a photo first LOL!!!!!
I got 4 Oliver + S patterns, and 1m of Sandi Henderson Vintage Cherries for free for ordering the 4 patterns. So I got the O+S Bedtime story PJ's in both sizes so sizes 6m-3T and 4-8, and the O+S teaparty sundress, bloomers & Playsuit in size 2T-5 (I only want the playsuit pattern, and I wanted the smaller size but none left so I will try and make it smaller???) and the O+S Sailboat top skirt and pants pattern in size 4-8. So all that for $52.00 including registered post.


I think I will make myself the overnight tote with this fabric......Not bad when all I need to buy is a zip and some lining fabric, which I think a nice hot pink would look great..........


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh thats where my missing 20cms went :-P I ordered the same fabric but its going to be a little short of what I ordered oh well

Post a Comment