Thursday, July 23, 2009

Patterns!!!!

On EB we are all talking about Patterns and what we have, what we want, etc....I am always looking at the nice patterns and think 'Oh that would be nice' and then forget about them, forget what they are called etc. Then a few weeks down the track I think 'Oh that pattern I saw would of been good to make' and of course I can't find it and it takes ages to find again......
So I thought I would do a post of the patterns I have...........
And a pattern wish list............
So here goes (this could take awhile).....

PDF patterns I have.........
The Charlie Bag (This is the bag I made for the EB bag swap)
Overnight tote bag
Pleated shoulder bag (Thanks to Vikki for sharing this with me)
Pocket Pal Wallet
Clothing Patterns I have..........
Little Explorer Overalls and Shortssize 0-5 (I love these. I have made quite a few pairs of these!)
McCalls baby clothes Size 3kg-8kg includes sleeping bags, all inones, pants, tops, booties and hat. McCalls Toddlers unlined jacket and overalls Size T1/2 (I assume this is a size 0)-T3
Kwik Sew 245-Infants panties and shirt variations size 0mths-18mnths.
McCalls 3202-Childrens Top, skirt, pants and shorts Unisex size 2-6.
(The last two I don't have pics for as they are old patterns but with modern material no one will know!!!!!)

For Girls......
2 hour skirt, vest, jacket and dress size 2-6 (this is the skirt and jacket I made for the EB kids clothing swap and the dress I made for my neice for her B'day)
Girls dress, knited type balero and apron Size 18mths-5

Now for my wish list!!!! This could take some time LOL!!!!!!!

Lazy day hat
O&S crossover pj's
O&S unisex playsuit (This is now top on my list as I have got the downtown boy now)

I mainly sew for my boys so I am always looking for trendy little boys patterns to make for them............

Well that didn't take as long as I thought.............
Now off to finish off the pants I started earlier and hopefully be back with pics later tonight!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment