Monday, June 22, 2009

Nappy Cake!

nappy cake 003

Someone my SIL works with asked me to make them a nappy cake, and I said I would if they purchased all the things needed plus $30 for my time, I hadn't heard anything so I assumed they thought I was asking too much.  But my SIL turned up last night with everything, so  have been busy this morning putting it all together, and here it is.

Tell me what you think honestly, I haven't wraped it in cello yet so can change it!!!!

The bottom Winnie the Pooh thing is a pram toy and the top one is a teether and the duck right on top is a bath thermometer, and then bibs on the bottom and some wipes at the back.  I didn't know what else to do with the bibs!!!!!!

This is the first time I have made one of these so I am pretty happy with myself!!!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I think it looks great Faye! I would be very happy with a cke like that!.

beebeejaybee said...

looks great wouldn't change anything

Post a Comment