Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My new fabric stash!!!!

I would like to say a HUGE HUGE thankyou to bubblegumma  (from EB) for offering to do a trip to Spotlight for me and stock up on fabric and post it to  me!!!!  Thank you so so much for that I really appricate it so much.  It was funny she was sending me pics via SMS and was thinking wonder what people in spotlight thought!!!!!!!!

Anyway this is my new stash of fabric!

Denim!!!

fabric_for_Emma_001

Little digger fabric!

fabric_for_Emma_008

Brown Dogs!

fabric_for_Emma_014

Bikes! This is on a pale blue background it looks white in the picture though.

fabric_for_Emma_017

Dinosaurs!

fabric_for_Emma_021

Trucks!

fabric_for_Emma_024

Blue and Green Dots!

fabric_for_Emma_025

Puppy Dog Drill!

fabric_for_Emma_023

And some cheap fabric she picked up from another fabric store.

cheap_fabric_for_emma_004

Thank you so much for all this fabric, can't wait to get into it and sew, sew, sew........

Now what to make with it all, I had better get my thinking cap on!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment