Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Funky pants for Dominic!

I don't often make things for Dominic as he is growing to quick...I usually make clothes for AJ cause I figure Dominic can wear them after and that way they get worn more often.......I got some lovely fabric from FabricShoppe so made a funky pair of  pants for Dominic! I used the CarlaC easy fit pants pattern.
 I lined the inside with a piece of white polar fleece I had in my stash....It wasn't quite big enough so had to join two pieces together so there is a seam down oneside, but it is on the inside so no one will ever know!!!!
They will be so nice and warm for winter!!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these Em

sunshinedays said...

What groovy pants! Dominic will love them :) Great idea to line them with polar fleece - thanks - I'm gonna steal that idea :P

Karen said...

Love the fabric you used - they look nice and snuggly for winter.

Post a Comment