Friday, November 6, 2009

A Package!!!!!!YAH!!!!!

I had a package turn up last week and it was from the VERY VERY VERY VERY Lovely Vik (my personal shopper LOL!!!!) she so kindly went to Spotlight for me and stocked up on some sewing goodies for me!!!!!! Thank you so much Vik, I really appricate it. Without you I wouldn't be sewing!!!!!!!!!!
In that lovely huge package was fleece to make my boys a PJ bag (except I am going to make a dog and elephant not a cat like pictured) like I made Vik's daughter for the swap, some denim, a pen, a square quilters ruler and some interfacing!!!!

AJ thinks the Thomas material is his new 'train bank' (blanket).....He drags this material everywhere with him at the moment, he will be heartbroken when I start cutting into it!!!!! Hopefully I can cut it so that there will be enough for a blanket for him!!!!!!
Again Vik Thank you so much for the time and effort you took to get these things for me, I really do appricate it and don't know what I would do without you!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Phew, something to take his mind off Catty LOL. That package soooo looks like a body eeeek! Thanks for the lovely words x

Emma said...

LOL!!! It does look like a body, I hadn't thought of it like that!!!!!!

Post a Comment