Friday, April 2, 2010

EB Birthday FQ Swap!

On EB in the Beginners Sewing Group we are having a Birthday FQ swap, seeing as my birthday is in March I was the second person to receive FQ's.
 These two are from Sunshinedays, Yes she sent me two (naughty girl!!) Well she sent more but you will have to wait till the end of this post for that!!!!
 These three are from Pennywiggle, I like the stars so might get some more of these for the border of the quilt.


And all these are from yosemitesam, Blessedrwe, cecily, Aimee, Wilderness, Jen and Jotsmum..........

 These are also from Sunshinedays.... Thank you so much I have enjoyed our chats too, and you always have the right advice for me xxxxx

Thank you to everyone who is in the FQ swap AJ is going to have one awesome looking I-Spy quilt!



0 comments:

Post a Comment