Friday, February 13, 2009

Cord Jacket!

craft-003

This is the navy blue cord jacket I made for AJ!!!!  I was so proud of myself!! My mum didn't beleive I made it.

craft-004

 Sorry about the photo in the bathroom, I chased him around the house for around 1/2hour and took around 50 photos to get this one, he thought it was a great game.  The sleeves are a little long but oh well!!

img_0720

This is my favourite part, the little tags with 'Handmade for a special little boy' written on it, I found these at spotlight!!!! Not a real good photo sorry!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE this jacket. You have done such a great job :)

Yvonne said...

That jacket looks great Faye and I love the lable too. I understand totally how hard it is to get just one good photo with little ones.

Post a Comment